Friday, October 2, 2009

Obligatory

I feel this obligatory urge to post something.

Yes, there's an elephant in the room. I haven't made a post in over a month. That is not to say I haven't been productive.

There has been significant development on the pilot's script, direction and production status. There will be more on that to report when it becomes concrete and official.

I've been spending a lot of time tackling logistics and developing my technical skills. I can tell you I'm becoming a natural at camera-work and I've even directed a few shows with Rogers. There have also been a lot of bands that I've come across lately that are going to make excellent additions to Soundtrack's already great potential unofficial soundtrack.

I hope that's enough to tide you over for now, and I promise more lengthy and substantial updates in the future. Hope everyone's doing well and keeping warm in this awful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment