Sunday, May 31, 2009

Camera Work

Filmed the Barrie Baycats tonight for Rogers. I'm starting to like doing baseball, not because I enjoy the sport or anything, but because you have to really get a feel for the camera. Daytime is more about your ability to keep a very specific shot on a still or only slowly-moving target. Filming on baseball is a lot about finding your own shots, and keeping generally still on a still or very fast-moving target. I really enjoyed finding those back-from-commercial shots and stuff. Practicing with the zoom and tilt. On that thought, it'd be fun to play around with the studio cameras since they have wheels, then there can be zoom, tilt and push/pull. Anyway, just thought I'd stress that I'm enjoying camera-work and I think I'm steadily improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment