Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Updates:

I finished my final undergraduate paper, and I'm currently studying for my final undergraduate exam. I'm excited! But, alas, busy.

I did some work to what's becoming the second draft of episode two 'Chasing Rabbits'. There's some things I'm having trouble with. Eve and Derek's relationship to be honest. Eve was always based on Katie, and the further I get away from her the further I get away from Eve. Eve and Derek have been apart so long, and I'm not sure what they'd say to each other now. Why does Eve want anything to do with Derek? Good question.

There's a second dinner planned for Thursday, April 23rd. Wings will be served. Criticism will be taken in full stride. I'm excited, the second episode is a lot less introduction and a lot more play.

Anyway, getting tired, just wanted to let you know I don't forget about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment