Monday, April 13, 2009

A Side Note

Soundtrack has always been a very personal project to me, and as such, I'd like to bear most of the load. That being said, I know there's many parts of the production process I'm not capable of doing myself. I'm always interested in meeting people pursuing a career or interest in the television and film industries.

I'm always looking to meet;
- Fellow Writers
- Graphic Artists
- Sound Editors
- Lighting Technicians
- Film Editors
- (Motion) Camera Operators
- (Still) Camera Operators and Cinematographers
- Make-up Artists
- Hair Stylists
- Actors and Actresses
- Musicians and Musical Composers
- Directors
- As well as anyone else who's ever been interested in this amazing industry.

So for those of you who read this, help a brother out! As Mayor Quimby's campaign says, "He'd vote for you!".

No comments:

Post a Comment